Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Accessibility For All


Mr. Sullivan's presentation about disabilities and how they can affect us as educators was full of helpful information. It was nice to hear some of the laws that are in affect to help and protect people with disabilities. I also enjoyed learning about the software and the equipment that is available to aid people with disabilities and make their lives easier. I found it very interesting that people that use the audio can actually understand what is being said at such a fast rate of speed. It was unbelievable!!!!!!



The information that was presented will help me understand the laws that are in place as well as help me to better understand the resources that are available to help make educating students with disabilities easier. Thank you Mr. Sullivan!!!






1 comment:

Jennifer Averitt said...

I enjoy these types of lessons because they remind me that with the right tools, individuals can accomplish anything they strive to reach. Good job.